Friday, October 23, 2020

Thursday - COVID222 and FIRE63

I'm still sleeping in.  The good news is that the headache seems to be gone.

When reviewing the Ring camera this morning I noticed Oliver flying across the yard.  Typically I watch each snip in sequence with him walking left to right, then right to left the next time, stopping to look out over the yard.  We slowed it down and looked as closely as we could and Bex and I think he was trying to get a chipmunk.  Those suckers are fast and Oliver didn't sneak up closer and ran from too far away to catch it.


It was a work Thursday and I'm looking forward to the weekend.

I didn't even leave the property to check the mail today - the daily email I get from the post office didn't show anything anyway.

We are worried about the weekend fire danger but trying not to focus too much on it.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment