Sunday, October 4, 2020

Sunday - COVID202 and FIRE46

It was a quieter day today.  I woke up pretty much on time but had a crick in my neck all day that had actually started yesterday morning.  

I made curry paste and a dinner of curry with rice.  I used Asian peppers for the first time in the curry paste and was a little heavy-handed in using it in the recipe, so it was a double whammy that had my nose running and was probably really good for me.

I somehow tweaked my back, so the cooking was done in shifts with stretching and rest today.  Not as much accomplished as I had hoped.

Fire activity nearby has been minimal today.  The weather got pretty warm but it's cooling into the 50s at night so that helps.

I'm tired but we are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment