Sunday, October 25, 2020

Saturday - COVID224 and FIRE65

Dang, I overslept today.  I kept waking up a little then snuggling back into the warmth.  Oliver didn't bug me and Bella didn't bark.  So I was shocked to see that it was 12:15 pm when I finally rolled out of bed.  I started automatically to feed Bella when Bex popped in and said that she had already fed her, and the cat, and done chores.  Whew!!  She also had coffee ready to go and started heating the water as soon as she saw I was up.  What a great kid.

I spent a lot of time reviewing footage from four cameras this morning and found some gems.  I've got the bobcat and fox videos done and will work on squirrel and 'possum later.  There was a lot of activity this week.


The fox video will need to be uploaded to YouTube because it's too big to share here.

I spent the rest of the shortened day with Bex and then she visited with a friend while I crocheted for a bit.  I went to bed still late but earlier than I have been for a while.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment