Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday - COVID206 and FIRE50

I woke up a little late again today.  It was overcast and cool and everything felt like it moved slowly this morning, especially my internet connection and brain.

Nothing on three out of the four cameras this morning.  When I pressed down on the memory card to remove the fourth, my finger slipped and the spring-loaded card careened into the general vicinity of the kitchen sink.  I searched everywhere and couldn't find it.  Finally when I mentioned it to Bex tonight, she was able to locate it - hidden behind the tall column of the faucet.  I dried it off and will check it tomorrow.

Work is keeping me busy and I'm wishing for a day off, needing more than the two weekend days that seem to get covered in other things I need to do.  I may need to arrange to shut off the remote connection to work one day next week.

Overall it was a quiet yet busy work day.  There was another fire at Lytton Springs that they contained to a 1/4 acre.  That area has been too busy lately.

But we are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment