Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Tuesday - COVID204 and FIRE48

I've had a crick in my neck the past three mornings.  I had nightmares again last night.  This time it was a giant rattlesnake in the driveway between me and the house, and I had Bella on leash.  When I say giant, I mean python sized.

No creatures on the trail cam today but Bex and I thought we heard something outside tonight.  We couldn't see it but maybe it will be captured on video if it went to the front of the house.  I don't want to unpack much so only have the one camera set up for now.

It was a busy work day so not too much to report.

The fires are easing up, though I did wake up this morning to hearing fire engine sirens from two directions.  One was a house fire outside Healdsburg and the other an accident in the opposite direction.  

All in all, we are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment