Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Monday - COVID219 and FIRE60

 I slept late again but got some good sleep in.  

Nothing much today but a work day.  I cleaned out the fridge, which always feels good.

Leftover soup today for lunch and dinner because it's that good.

Bex visited with a friend and she fell asleep while we watched our show.  Being outside and walking in fresh air will do that to you.

No critters to speak of on the camera review today.  The squirrel showed up again this morning, flitting about in the driveway.  I caught him in the back yard one time when I went outside.

The Ring camera notifies me each time there's motion in its vicinity.  I've learned that most of the time it's Oliver.  He walks back and forth in the back yard.  The camera is an ongoing scene of him seemingly pacing - one time from the left, the next from the right.  It came in handy this evening when I heard the notification and he hadn't come in for the night yet.  It was easy to catch him 'cause I knew where he was.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment