Monday, October 12, 2020

Sunday - COVID209 and FIRE53

I wanted to sleep later but the sun wouldn't let me, glaring into my face with no escape since there are still no curtains on the window.

I was tired and just generally out of it today.  I did some work and Bex and I ran to town to pick up feed and groceries.  Her car started okay but we're still too unsure of it to have her run errands on her own.  We'll get it to the shop for diagnostic tomorrow.  FIXD says it's fine and we know it's not.  The exhaust is pretty potent.

On our way back from picking up groceries, we caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a juvenile mountain lion dart into the blackberry bushes from in front of the car as we went up the driveway.  I stopped the car and we stared at the emptiness and at each other, stunned.

I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow.  Resting this weekend hasn't helped much.  Maybe I'll be able to get better sleep tonight.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment