Thursday, October 29, 2020

Wednesday - COVID228 and FIRE69

I'm going to bed late and sleeping late again but it wasn't as late this morning.

After working for a while, I heard Oliver meowing at Becca's bedroom door.  She later came out to let me know that Ollie had left a dead bird (and feathers) in her bathroom.  I helped her clear it out.  

When reviewing video from last night and this morning, I discovered the bobcat came back again just two hours after I had chased it away.  


Tammy came up this afternoon and we reinforced the chicken coop.  The cameras have been going all day and I set an alarm on the Ring and repositioned it so that if anything shows up, it will hopefully be scared off.  So far there's been no activity on the Ring, though it did miss the return of the bobcat yesterday evening.  It's hard to get it set up in a place where it has a close view without being in the elements.

I made curry for dinner tonight and it's always good, filling, comforting, and with this batch - sinus clearing without being painfully hot.

I've had a hard time settling in to sleep tonight.  I forgot about making tea until I was finally tired enough to go to bed, but I need to remember it earlier so I can get better rest.

We are safe and well and so are the critters.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment