Friday, October 2, 2020

Thursday - COVID199 and FIRE43

I woke a little later today.  I've stopped caring about the alarm clock unless I have an appointment.  I had nightmares about fire on Westside again.

It was an intense and long work day, with smoke finding its way inside the house by afternoon, despite closing windows and doors.  This place leaks air, whether it's cold, hot, or smoke, like a sieve.

By the time the sun went down, the sky was clear and the smoke had dissipated.  Thankfully, the air was still.  A breeze would have felt good in the heat, but would have generated more anxiety than it would have been worth.

I'm thankful for a weekend coming up.  I hope to finish the trailer and take care of some things around the house without being at the computer so much.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment