Thursday, October 15, 2020

Wednesday - COVID212 and FIRE55

The bedroom got hot early today as the sun blasted in through curtainless windows that I'll take care of eventually.  I woke late again but since work is generally flexible so all was well.

Another busy day and too many emergencies and computer issues but it worked out.

At 1:30 I'm still not tired but will try to sleep anyway.  The wind kicked up a little bit and I smelled smoke faintly but nothing crazy is happening currently.  I'm hoping it will stay quiet and hoping for a good rain so I can unpack the car and relax. Even committing to taking a shower becomes an internal argument about timing because who wants to get caught evacuating while in the midst of that?  And there's no good time - no way to know when fire will start or where.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment