Friday, October 30, 2020

Thursday - COVID229 and FIRE70

Sleeping in was not as late this morning and I woke up at an okay time to start work.

I forgot to mention that the morning after the bobcat breach, Blue still laid an egg.  Apparently she trusts me enough not to stop production when predators are near.  Or her breeding is showing - high production.

I dreamt that Oliver brought a bobcat cub home.  They both trotted up to the slider.  I only let Oliver inside, though I wanted to bring the bobcat in too.  It was really cute and friendly.

The bobcat seems to have stayed away from the chicken coop.  The trail cameras quit recording yesterday afternoon, so there may be a timer that I need to adjust.  So if the cat did show up last night, I have no way of knowing.  The Ring camera seems to be hit or miss.  It did notify me of movement tonight.  Adrenaline spiked as I pulled up the live image on my phone - to see nothing - while I walked to look out the door - to see nothing.  The recorded video showed a 'possum running through.

I made tortellini soup for dinner which was good.  It's always a winter favorite for me.

I'm looking forward to the weekend.  

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment