Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday - COVID211 and FIRE54

Sleep is still elusive but I know this won't last forever.

Work was busy today until it wasn't because power was out at the office building.  I could still get some things done, just nothing that required access to our files.

Mom and Dad sent toe socks that I can use with my new shoes.  They are super cute and colorful, and Becca and I will share them.  We wore them this morning until it got too hot this afternoon.

The wind picked up tonight, so I did a little more consolidation, stopped myself, and then tried to stop fretting about the precious minutes I'll waste on the other things I will need to put in a bag just in case.  It's hard not to let this rule my life but frankly I'm tired of packing and living out of my car, though I still do it.  The remaining stuff is all in one place ready to drop into a bag and go.

At least I'm not unplugging the computer overnight.

I felt sleepy early tonight and stopped our TV watching earlier than usual.  Maybe I can get some good sleep tonight.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment