Thursday, September 17, 2020

Wednesday - COVID184 and FIRE29

I slept poorly again last night, with more nightmares, and had a mild headache this morning.  The headache didn't last long but I could feel I needed more rest.

It was a pretty focused day on work.  I was able to get one task completed and make good headway on catching up on office work that was neglected during last week's evacuation.  

I received a perfect pick-me-up in a card with a thoughtful tea bag from Tammy encouraging me to relax.  Bex visited with a friend and I took the opportunity this evening to do just that.  

It's later than I expected to go to bed and I need to get up on time.  I need to get the new Equinox in to the dealership so they can complete a recall that is being required by DMV before they will release the title to the vehicle.  

The day was warmer today but the nights and mornings damp and cool.  I hope that stays and we don't have more fire trouble, though I know that "real" fire season doesn't really begin until October.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment