Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Tuesday - COVID190 and FIRE35

Damn, I was tired.  I turned off the alarm and slept until 9am.  

It was a work day.  I was going to get chicken feed and forgot about it.  Luckily I don't wait until the last minute, so I can order it tomorrow for curbside pickup and the chickens won't go hungry.

A helicopter flew over this afternoon which created a little feeling of panic.  Bex and I both pull out our phones to check maps and media and radar tracker.  I kept the radar app open until the flight ended for the second copter that flew over was done.  It is hanging out over Walbridge and I know there are a couple spots that are being troublesome and the fire is not fully contained yet.  I'm getting better at getting through the scares.

I made enchilada sauce from scratch.  Need to make salsa next and then I can make the dinner I'm planning.  I also have Thai recipes on the list to make.  It's been challenging finding the energy after working all day.

I  relaxed with Bex this evening and wasn't tired (still am not) so stayed up late.  I have an 8am appointment so I am making myself try to sleep.  

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment