Thursday, September 24, 2020

Thursday - COVID192 and FIRE36

I turned off the alarm.  And then I rolled out of bed quickly and started moving before looking at the clock to confirm my suspicion - I got up late.  I had an hour to do chores, get dressed, AND to travel to south Santa Rosa.  Thankfully I wasn't too late and they were not at all put out.  I have a feeling since they opened at 9am, they were grateful that I wasn't standing at the door when it was unlocked.

The estimate was 1 1/2 to 2 hours and they had the trailer hitch installed in a little over an hour.  I was told they had more people available to work on it so it went more quickly.  I chose the right receiver and ball, they put put that together for me.  Paid and walked out feeling accomplished.

I picked up some feed on my way to Jessi's to drop off a few food items to her I've been collecting.

I had a Zoom conference with my workmates shortly after arriving home which was productive.

Bella checked out the chickens today and then got spooked when one of them made a loud noise in the nesting box.  She is sporting her new PJs from Mom tonight.  

Bex made Alfredo pasta for dinner and I helped.  It is always good!  She makes the sauce from scratch and is quite the pro at it.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.


No comments:

Post a Comment