Saturday, September 26, 2020

Saturday - COVID194 and FIRE38

 I woke up early, surprisingly, since the wind kept waking me up overnight.  All I could think about was hidden smoldering logs and trees catching fire with the strong dose of oxygen.  All was well when I woke, and I started the day ready to get some work done on the trailer.

Jessica and I started replacing the temporary screws in the trailer and then Tammy joined us to cut and install support 2x4s inside the trailer.  We called it a day when we ran out of 2x4s and only have 4 more to install before we can put on the roof and door.  It's close and is looking good!

I spent the afternoon recovering.

The wind has kicked up again in a big way.  Our inside gear is packed and ready in case we need to evacuate again and we're keeping an eye on maps.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment