Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday - COVID172 and FIRE17

It was nice to have everyone back in the house last night.  Ollie was standoffish until this morning, when I found him at the end of my bed as usual.  And as usual, after he ate his breakfast, he was at the slider asking to go out.

I worked most of the day, taking a break in the afternoon to pick up feed with Bex and stop by Jessi's to pick up a couple of things.  Work again for a while and then a relaxing evening with dinner.  I'm looking forward to a three-day weekend and hope to get things done around the house and find time to enjoy some relaxation.  We've planned a puppy playdate with Tamily and Zoey and I'm looking forward to that.

The smoke started coming in the windows at about 10pm, so I had to shut everything down when I was hoping to cool the house down.  We saw several fire engines on Westside this afternoon, going to and fro and up side streets.  It's comforting to know they're around.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment