Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday - COVID188 and FIRE33

I slept past 7 again and it was nice.  It was smoky again today and I couldn't see the hills or Mt. St. Helena.

The morning sped by and Bex and I went out to pick up groceries from Jess.  We stopped in quickly at the Thai market and fell in love with the place and all of the fascinating food there.  I'll be making lemongrass paste to use in the curry paste recipe Jess gave me.  Then of course I use the curry paste for the curry dish I made this week and we loved.  I'm sure our cooking repertoire will be expanding with this new culinary adventure.

Bex and I watched TV and I crocheted again.  I'm on the second square of a blanket that I've merged two patterns to create and I think I finally figured out how it should work.  The center is the most fun to make.  

I can't believe it's the end of the weekend already and my list of things to do is not much shorter than it was Friday night.  But I was able to rest some and needed that.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment