Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Tuesday - COVID183 and FIRE28

Because I didn't get to bed until 3am, I turned off the alarm and slept until 10am today.  The benefits of flexible hours for remote work.

It was cool outside so the animals were fine, and the overcast is probably one reason I was able to sleep so long.  Typically the sun shines into my eyes and makes it impossible.

Reports from a community Zoom meeting show that there has been activity within the containment lines that has been of concern, which is why the helicopters are hovering.  National Guard is leaving today.

I've ordered the parts for the trailer hitch to go onto the Equinox and Cory has a trailer I can use.  We'll get that set up for animal transport so I can be better prepared.

Speaking of the Equinox, the dealership contacted me to say that DMV requires a recall correction to be done before they'll issue title.  So I need to get that taken care of.  I scheduled an appointment for this week.

It was an intense numbers afternoon for work and then we needed to figure out what we wanted to do for dinner.  Bex made her famous Alfredo and we stayed up late again.  We made curry last night and loved it so much I need to make curry paste from the recipe Jess shared so we can have more.

I heard a helicopter today but did not see any information about new flare-ups.  There are a couple of hot spots they are still keeping an eye on.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment