Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Wednesday - COVID242 and FIRE83

I turned off the alarm but still woke up early again.  I was determined to NOT work today, though I did check in on emails a little bit but not nearly even a half day.

I relaxed.  I sorted.  I organized.  I played the piano.  

It feels like the break is helping.  I have been observing that over the last week or so I have become very very unhappy and feel a simmering anger.  It felt good to work on my space today and that seemed to help.  

The fox keeps popping up near the chicken coop each night.  Most nights it just runs by but tonight I saw it on the Ring go behind the coop.  By the time I got eyeballs on it, it had run off in a hurry.  There's a gap in the camera coverage but I think it was because it triggered the new solar powered floodlight I set up temporarily on the back of Loretta.  I'll move it to the fence post when I can secure it there.  For now it seems to be working well.

Time to shut it down for the night.  We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment