Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Tuesday - COVID255

I slept well enough and got up okay.  The nights are colder and colder, and it's much more tempting to stay in bed until it warms up outside.

It was a work day, with work things, and nothing really noteworthy.

I did some work on selling the old Equinox.  I have one disappointing quote, no response from another yet, and an appointment to bring it for inspection and quote in the morning, though I am not thrilled about driving it.  I may go for the bird in hand that will tow the car than drive to Petaluma for an unknown.  I'll decide in the morning.

I made a new sweet bread recipe today but it turned out to be a disappointment.  We might try using it for French toast.

I'm hoping to stay off work tomorrow and focus on cooking and baking for the most part.  It's harder to do that when working from home.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment