Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Monday - COVID254

I'm sleeping better, though later, and my hip is still hurting more than usual.  I'm trying to figure out the next step and trying to take it easy.

I had some computer issues that gave me fits this morning.  Then I headed down to pick up some things from the office for the first time in months.  That included a care package from my boss with pesto, fig and ginger jam, lemon curd, and apple pie.  

I worked more in the afternoon and Bex made dinner using the pesto.  

I snoozed on the couch again and when I woke was too awake to go to bed right away, so another late night with nap.  The fox set off the Ring a couple times and appeared to be headed toward the front steps.  It left a pile on the back deck last night, so I had set up one of the cameras in that area tonight.  I regretted not setting one up on the front deck.  I think we need more cameras to cover all of the angles.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment