Saturday, November 14, 2020

Saturday - COVID245 and FIRE86

I thought I could drop the fire count today because the air smells like a wet campfire, but I did receive notification of a vegetation fire today.  We shall see when that finally stops.

I worked on cleaning out the old Equinox again today.  It's a job I dislike but I'm almost done.  I just need to remove a couple things and vacuum it out.  Just because it's going to a junk hauler doesn't mean that I need to leave alfalfa debris and leaves in it.

Other than some light housekeeping and the Equinox work, I relaxed today because I needed the break.

But then as I was standing up from the toilet (of course the toilet because doesn't everything BAD happen there?), I heard two pops and felt extreme pain in my right hip joint.  I sat back down and caught my breath after the gasp and assessed the situation.  I've had pain in that hip for a long time and have been trying to realign my body to address what I believe is a ligament issue.  I haven't figured out yet if this was a good or bad thing because it still hurts and I'm limping.  Getting out of a chair is the worst.  I can't find my cane so am using a walking stick to help get around.  I took Tylenol and am hoping rest and warmth tonight helps it feel better by tomorrow.  If I'm up to it, I can make more warming salve to see if that helps.

Bex made creamy pesto tortellini tonight and it was amazing as always.  We had it with Caesar salad and wine.  She's getting better and better at cooking.

I'll hobble to bed and hope to feel better in the morning.  But we are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment