Sunday, November 15, 2020

Sunday - COVID246

I slept until the sun was up and was able to be comfortable last night.  I discovered that lying down really helped my hip pain the most.  I limped along slowly in the morning but did not need the walking stick to get around.  

The pain didn't decrease much throughout the day, so I took it easy.  I didn't feel confident enough carrying supplies or standing in the kitchen to make more warming salve, though I do hope to be able to do that - and more - soon.  

I haven't seen the fox for a few days on the Ring, though I haven't checked the trail cams for a while.  I did catch sight of a squirrel this morning on the Ring.

I took fire out of the title today because I haven't received notification of any vegetation fires and the air still smells like wet extinguished campfire.

I'm feeling low but soldiering forward and know that things can turn around.

But we are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment