Friday, November 6, 2020

Thursday - COVID236 and FIRE77

I woke on time but still wanted more sleep.  It was a pretty tiring work day with lots of focus.

I did harvest some basil today and Becca and I will make pesto tomorrow.  We'd planned to make it for dinner tonight but got a better offer.  We went to Jessi's to have a safe dinner with all my girls plus grands.  The kids roasted marshmallows and made s'mores after dinner.  AJ knows how to roast marshmallows - and burnt mine to perfection for my s'more.

The Ring went off while Bex and I were watching our show.  I pulled up the live feed and saw a fox snooping around on top of the chicken coop.  I felt a little offended.  They've been running past it and playing and hadn't explored the coop that I know of until tonight.  I showed the live stream to Bex and was going to go outside to tell it to go away when she reminded me that ... we can talk through the camera!

So I started telling it to go away and then Becca barked at it and we just about fell over laughing for a good long time.  The fox did look at the camera and it did leave.  What a handy thing.

I was going to upload the video but I'm having some issues getting it to the blog post, so I'll have to try again later.

I hope Friday is an easy work day and am looking forward to what I hope will be a productive and yet relaxing weekend.

We are safe and well and loved.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment