Monday, November 2, 2020

Monday - COVID233 and FIRE74

The advantage to falling back from daylight saving time means that I am getting up earlier, easier, and going to bed sooner.  

It was a work day - not a lot to write about.  Bex and I carefully reviewed and discussed ballots this afternoon, then completed each of ours and dropped them off at the Villa.  I love that place - so many memories there from so many different parts of my life.  It was easy to get in and out, people were cheerful even late in the day, and we felt accomplished and relieved that we didn't need to deal with it tomorrow when there may be more people.

We're hopeful.  It's Bex's second presidential election. 

The foxes showed up at the front of the house shortly after Bex went outside in the back this evening, so I popped out to let her know that they were roaming so she wouldn't be surprised.

We made orange chicken and rice for dinner tonight.  

While Bex and I watched a show, I finished a mandala in the same yarn and pattern as the center of the blanket squares I finished.  I'll wash and then put it on a hoop when I get my hoops back from Jessi's house where they are being stored with other projects and with my photos.  I wanted to use up the yarn.  There's still a bit more but I think I'll move on to the next project for now.

I'm still stressed but feeling better overall.  I remembered that I had eleuthero and started using it a few days ago.  It's amazing how well it really works and I need to remember it, especially during the darker fall and winter months.  Hops tea before bed has been helping with sleep.

I did listen to a  (free) webinar today that I'd forgotten I signed up for a couple weeks ago - the page was still open in my browser and when I clicked on it, the webinar just started.  There was no way to pause it, so I listened in headphones while I worked and took notes from time to time.  It was on antiviral herbs and I have a handout and some notes that will be helpful.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment