Saturday, November 7, 2020

Friday - COVID237 and FIRE78

Friday - thank goodness.  I slept in late again but it was an easy work day.  I am a little behind on transcription but can catch up tomorrow.

I harvested the basil from the garden and made pesto, which we used some of for dinner.  There's plenty left over to freeze and more basil to make more pesto.  I'm glad that I did that today because as I write this, it's 41 degrees outside.  I still have tomatoes ripening on the vine and will hate to see them go.

The fox has rushed back and forth a few times tonight but other than one pause to look at the coop, it hasn't stopped to investigate it further.  Bex did hear some commotion under the back of the house at one point.  

It started to pour rain for about 15 minutes at around midnight.  That was a good sound.

This cold and wet night, we are safe and warm and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment