Monday, November 23, 2020

Sunday - COVID253

The weekend flew by.   I slept well again but sleeping in during the week is harder and that seems to be what helps the most.

I thought about adding fire to the title again because veg fires keep popping up, but I'll leave it be for now.  Walbridge is quiet.

I finished cleaning out and vacuuming the old Equinox and jump started it maybe for the last time. I'll make calls tomorrow to find out its new home. If I could smog it, I'd sell it. The car has more miles left but I can't help with that. I learned a lot from that car and from clearing it out.

I unloaded some of the evacuation packed items in the new Equinox.  I still need to pick up more from Jess.

I pulled the old fridge out to see if I could figure out what made it quit, and I couldn't figure it out.  I'll call and see what it will cost to get someone to look at it this week.

I was going to bake today but didn't get that done.  

I ordered groceries and picked them up, the regular stuff (sans my coffee, which they were out of) and Thanksgiving food. I'm planning a day "off" Wednesday so I can cook.  It may be just the afternoon, depending on how work goes the first two days of the week.

Jess used my fruit press tonight for her pomegranates and was so thrilled at how much easier it was to juice them for her jelly.  It makes me happy to help ease some of the work for her.  I know she enjoys it but juicing pomegranate by hand is no picnic, and using the press is actually fun.

The extra walking and carrying and work made for sore muscles so it's a couple of Tylenol before bed.  I was too tired to remember to grab the cameras when I started chores and they're taking a day off.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment