Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sunday - COVID239 and FIRE80

I woke up way early today, perhaps because the wind was blowing.  On second thought, it's 'cause I had to pee and there was no way to stay in bed, and once I'm awake past sunrise, I'm up.

Oliver wanted outside immediately of course and had to wait.  The foxes trot through until the sun is well into the sky, so he stays in until the coast is clear.

The day was a blur of projects and Jess came by for a visit and to bring Bex a birthday gift.  We had a good visit.  I was also able to talk with my folks for a bit.  

Bex and I watched our show while I tore out my latest crochet project for I think the third time.  It's frustrating and I'm not sure how to navigate the size and color changes gracefully.

I'm wishing for another day off but will make the best of Monday.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment