Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Tuesday - COVID248

It was raining when I woke up.  I think I'm done with the rain.  Bella doesn't like it either and we get soaked waiting for her to stop insisting on going inside instead of doing her "duty" outside.  No amount of rain gear or umbrellas or hats really helps.

I took some time midday to bring Bella to the vet for her nail trim.  It gave me and Bex a chance to get out together.  We picked up Starbucks on the way home.  Bex went out to work for a little in the afternoon.  

Oliver sulked by the slider all day.  He would go outside for a couple minutes and then want back in.  He napped in his cat tower next to the door or laid inside the tube looking outside.

It was a quiet day and evening.  Just trying to get through the days and figure out a better way forward.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment