Saturday, November 7, 2020

Saturday - COVID238 and FIRE79

I woke up early and started some work.  The rain at midnight last night caused me to consider removing the FIRE portion of the title but probably not yet - it wasn't long enough to really douse the Walbridge smolder.

Big news on the election front and we are breathing a little easier.

It's Becca's birthday and I'm thankful that she is sharing this present with us.  We're not sure what we'll do today - I was going to give her gift digitally but since I need to go out to get cake, I figured I'd pick it up.

Tammy hurt her toes the other day and was seeking crutches that would fit her.  I actually have some so I brought them down to her today, along with some soy-free eggs from my one chicken who's still laying.  I picked up some soy eggs from the farm - the dude running the place doesn't want to pay an extra $5 per month for the organic soy free feed.

The drive was nice and I wish I'd had more time to spend with Tamily, but I needed to pick up Becca's gift card and cake.

While I was heading out on Westside, I noticed a Biden Harris sign that I have not ever seen before on that road.  I texted Bex to ask her if maybe the owners saved it for today.

I got tired earlier tonight and hope for a good night's sleep, despite the wind picking up a bit.

We are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment