Thursday, August 6, 2020

Wednesday - Day 142

I overslept this morning.  

Work was busy.  A couple of vehicle possibilities but no one is answering messages.  One ad I saw increased the price beyond my range within moments of my seeing it.

At the end of the day, I feel discouraged.

A calendar reminder popped up for a retreat I'd planned for this coming weekend that was cancelled.  The socially-distanced pot luck music fest we'd planned to replace it has also been postponed indefinitely.  Being able to get away for a weekend with these friends is something I look forward to every year.  It's hard to add that to the growing list of changes and disappointments.

I know I'll sleep well tonight and hope for an easier day tomorrow.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment