Monday, August 17, 2020

Sunday - Day 153 - Thunder, Lightning, Rain

 I had a huge post written and it didn't save apparently.  Didn't properly post either.

I woke up to thunder and lightning and wind.  After about an hour of tense watching and touching base with friends and family, rain started and continued throughout most of the morning.  The thunder was huge with lots of lightning.  The animals seemed okay with it.  Oliver wanted to go outside but he waited until I went out to do chores.

The day was warm and humid, getting to just under 90 degrees and humidity starting at 68% and then dropping to around 40% at the end of the day.  Thankfully we didn't hit 100 as power was out for quite some time.

I stayed away from the computer and relaxed, crocheting for most of the day. I finished one project and started another.  I am waiting on supplies to finalize the two I have done at this point.

It was an odd day but a relaxing one that I needed to recharge.  I don't look forward to a Monday work day but feel better prepared this week.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment