Sunday, August 9, 2020

Saturday - Day 145

I slept in until Oliver peed on the bed.  Grrrrrrr.  First time he's done that in months and months.  He kept trying to wake me up to feed him.  Guess he figured out the way to get me out of bed.

I did some housework and then Bex and I headed out for a socially distanced picnic with Tamily.  We had a great visit by the pond at SSU and they laid out lots of good picnic foods to munch on and brought a little wine as well.  But by the time we were done eating and ready to go pick mulberries, Bex and I had to go to the bathroom and we had a dilemma.  There were no bathrooms open.  And no restaurants or stores allowed anyone into "public" restrooms.  We had to cut our visit shorter than we wanted and head back north.  We asked at the feed store when we picked up chicken feed, but were declined.  Then I remembered I had the key card for my office, so we were able to stop there.  We picked up groceries from Jess and headed home.

Bex made mac and cheese from scratch tonight.  It was good.  She's becoming quite a good cook.

Laundry's been done.  Here's hoping the cat doesn't get mad at me again.  

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment