Friday, August 28, 2020

Thursday - COVID164 and EVAC9

I woke up achy again this morning and the smoke is back in the air outside.  I can't believe it's Thursday already.  I really can't believe this is my 9th day of evacuation.  I'm trying to find pieces of normal while enjoying the treat of Tamily's company.

We planned to make apple everything today and some salsas.  I spent too much time working (though it was needed) and Tam and E worked on cranking out something like three pies, an apple brown betty, and Joan's delicious apple cake recipe, which we enjoyed after dinner.  

Tomorrow we hope to press some apple juice and make salsas.

The fires continue to flare in our area, so I do not know when I can return home still.

But we are safe and well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment