Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Tuesday - Day 141

I slept well but woke up feeling a little heavy.  The app says my sleep was 52%.  I was glad that the house had cooled down overnight.

I worked a bit and looked through listings for vehicles.

I called HughesNet to cancel my service.  I ended up in tears and using a couple of cuss words - then apologizing and settling down - because when I switched from residential to business service this year, I was told that I would not have to renew my contract.  Today I was told I have 19 months left on it and if I cancel, I owe over $700 in termination fees.  She gave me a discount and I canceled the static IP line, so that will save some money, but I am super pissed and this just added to the cloud over my head today already.

In the good news front, there are two new buds on the fuchsia.  They are slow to bloom, but it's something to look forward to.  My rose bush has another bud starting to open.  It has not been doing so well this year and I've only had one bloom before this one so far.

Mandi called me tonight and we had one of those great, long, real conversations.  I love my girls and love when I get a chance to talk with them.

A quiet evening with Bex.  

I might have a car to look at, but I'm not excited about it.  Mainly 'cause I've never encountered one up close.  I'll talk with my experts tomorrow and see if it's worth looking at.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment