Friday, August 7, 2020

Friday - Day 144

Alarm woke me up easily today.  I went to bed earlier, and though it was pretty hot indoors, fell asleep okay.

Sometimes I forget what day of the week it is.  We receive automatic payments from clients at work and when I saw whose payment came in today, I had to check the computer's date because I didn't think it was Friday.

Just when we switched up the plan on buying a vehicle, something new comes along.  Always in flux, this search.  But one was sold just before I called, and the other ended up having an engine replacement due to going underwater in a recent flood.  Plus the transmission issues with that model, so no bueno.

I finished up a challenging work day.

The biggest fuchsia is getting more buds and the largest bud looks close to blooming.


The cucumber is finally starting to produce but I'm not sure how many this small vine will give.



And the tomatoes are beginning to turn red.




It was a good evening.  I'm looking forward to sleep and hope for a relaxing and positive weekend.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment