Saturday, August 22, 2020

Friday - COVID158 and EVAC3

I slept better last night and had no headache this morning.  Bella really likes going outside, so I decided to start my work day on the computer out on the patio. The table was a little high, so I didn't stay long but the morning was nice.  No smell of smoke, but small occasional falls of ash onto the keyboard.

One good thing is that all of us get along well at Tammy's, including the pups.



There was not a lot to report regarding the fire.  Information is hard to come by this time around and it is frustrating.  The good news is there was a lot of air support and increased personnel on site. Tam and I stopped checking for nonexistent updates and listened to music and crocheted and talked.  It was a much needed relaxing evening.

We are well and safe.  I hope you are too.



No comments:

Post a Comment