Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Monday - Day 147

I woke up with the alarm and got up easily.  Yesterday was a long day and I slept well.

Work was nuts with all of the crazies (literally!) coming out of the woodwork all at once.  Happy Monday to me.  My assistant is also going to be out the rest of this week, so even the little bit of help she provides will be gone.  

But!  The fuchsia is starting to bloom!



And my newer Equinox is still really pretty, even with a light coating of dust.




The body styles are so different.  I'll have to take a photo of them both side by side before the white one goes away.

I took her for a spin with Bex to get wrapped alfalfa (that still leaked a little, so I need to vacuum the back) and then worked the rest of the afternoon.  

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment