Saturday, August 1, 2020

Saturday - Day 138

Saturday - yay!  I slept well.  I hope this is a trend.

No word on the van I inquired about yesterday.  No new leads today.

Oliver is mousing again.  He left a present for Bex in front of her bedroom door.  I'm glad I saw it before she walked out sleepily.  She might have stepped on it!

When I took the picture of Oliver's "gift" to send to her, I discovered a couple of photos on my phone that I had intended to share this week and forgot to.

This massive - MASSIVE - beetle greeted me and Bex as we stepped out of the back door one night.  We walked gingerly around it and let it be.


That's sitting on a 2x4!

I also have the first bud on my fuchsia plant.  I rescued two fuchsias and a bougainvillea plant from a retreat last summer that were nearly dead.  They are coming back to life, and this bud was a big pick-me-up.



I picked up groceries from Jess and was able to spend a little time with her and C in the back yard for a visit.  It was good.  The only thing I missed was hugging them. 

A quiet evening with Bex cooking dinner.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment