Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Tuesday - Day 148

I hit the snooze button, and when my phone vibrated itself off the table, I turned off the alarm accidentally.  I slept another hour.  Oops.  Ollie didn't bother me this morning.

I worked for the morning and then Bex and I headed to Verizon to set up her old phone as my new one because mine is spazzing out and hardly working.  But the phone we wanted to use cannot be unlocked from our old provider.  So we went home and tried to replace the SIM card in another phone, which the guy assured us would work.  But it doesn't work.  

I worked some more and then Bex asked if I wanted to try again, so we headed out again so he could activate the other phone.  But it is locked, which is why we couldn't get it work at home.  We called my old service provider to unlock it, but it doesn't have the SIM card that used to be in it, so they couldn't do anything.  Thankfully, they're sending us a card for the phone so it can be unlocked.  I hope my current phone lasts two days.

After dinner, I got a text from my neighbor that packages had been delivered by mistake to her mailbox, and she brought them down to me.  While we were chatting, she asked what was under my car.  As she was describing it she said, "Opossum!" and I looked, and it was a tiny baby opossum wandering around under our cars.  It later came back and went down the hill.  No adult in sight, so I hope it's okay and finds its mama and siblings.  

We tried to see the meteor shower tonight but the cloud cover was too dense to see anything.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment