Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday - Day 129

The cat is worse than the alarm clock.  He walks around me and above my head a half hour before the alarm goes off.  He wants his food dish filled.

Work and Bex and I took a drive to run errands, including bringing Lily's ashes home.

When I started the car to drive down to the mailbox later, it has an intermittent rough idle at lower speeds than it has been.  Used to be it would do that at 40-45 mph.  I was going to call a mechanic today but it's late and will have to do it tomorrow.

I planted some seeds for herbs.  I need to figure out how and where to plant the flowers for pollinators.

I searched for new crochet patterns and experimented with a couple while I wait for my yarn order.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment