Friday, July 24, 2020

Finally Friday - Day 130

The cat woke me again before the alarm by circling me on the bed, including walking above my head, until I got up to fill his food dish.

There were new visitors on the DrivewayCam last night.



Work this morning.  I called the mechanic to make arrangements to drop off the Equinox.  Hoping that the damage is not too bad.

Got it to the mechanic and he plugged it into the reader.  Told me there are three codes, none of which are the one that I found yesterday with the cylinder misfire.  And the car wasn't giving me the same trouble on the drive down, either, so it seems intermittent.  So frustrating.  I'm hopeful the mechanic can figure it out and that it doesn't cost too much.

No word on the car today but hopefully good news tomorrow.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment