Thursday, July 23, 2020

Wednesday - Day 128

I slept okay last night.  Not so great but not as bad as the previous two nights.

The mornings have been nice and cool this week with afternoons in the 80s.  I'm looking forward to another mild day.  It would sure be nice if this just continued.

I went to the local feed store to pick up some hay.  They still have seedlings in pots that look like they are starting to die.  I'm not sure what they are going to do with them.  I haven't asked yet.

It was a pretty quiet afternoon, just trying to stay focused on work.  Oliver stayed out past his curfew so Bex and I needed to call for him about 10pm.  It took a long while for him to show up, and then he came crawling out from under the deck.  I have a feeling he was napping.

I worked a little on creating a pattern for a project I want to make.  It was time consuming and a little frustrating but I think I figured it out.  Often simpler is better.  Especially in crochet.

Looking forward to the weekend and hoping the rest of the week is easy.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment