Friday, July 17, 2020

Thursday - Day 122

I turned off the alarm and slept LONG this morning.  Way too long.

I did some work, took a break, cut up the Tuscan melon Bex was able to find for me, and started some meloncello.  I ate some of course, and there's another melon dedicated just to munching.

I transplanted the last tomatillo plant this morning and put a cage around one of the tomato plants that's getting big fast.

This guy showed up on the camera from this morning.



I feel kind of fuzzy today so it's a good thing most of work was slow.

We were able to resolve the wifi issue but damn, that was a pain in the butt.

These guys/gals showed up this evening.



The mild weather the last couple of days has been a relief.  Yesterday my new thermometers for the house showed us indoors at no more than 84 in the hottest room.  Today is was a couple degrees lower, very comfortable.  The nights get chilly fast on these days but that's okay.

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment