Saturday, July 11, 2020

Friday - Day 116

Another good night's sleep.

Now that the baby birds are gone, I took a photo of the nest with a measuring tape to show how very small it is.


The interior of that nest is only two inches in diameter at its widest point!  My estimate is just over one inch in the other direction.

It got really hot again this afternoon and I took it as easy as possible.

Pasta salad with a lemon vinaigrette dressing and grilled chicken for dinner was really good.  I planned to cook all of the chicken in the air fryer but there was only room for two pieces, so I grilled the third on the Foreman grill.  All turned out good though the air fryer chicken was surprisingly good - golden without effort on the outside.

I'm looking forward to the weekend!

We are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment