Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Monday - Day 126

I slept like crap last night!  My sleep tracker told me I'd gotten 3 hours of sleep when I was awakened 2.5 hours after my alarm by my coworker calling me.

Thankfully I felt okay once I got my feet on the floor.

After some work stuff I had to focus on the stupid WiFi issues again.  But I finally figured it all out and the rep was good.  They have all been good on the phone, it's just getting TO them.

Work today and not enough play.  I had a hard time getting my head around it.

I did enjoy a brief visit with Tamily when they came by so we could exchange pie for hops flowers and catch up a little bit in person.  They were able to gather more blackberries too.  There are tons.

While I was in the garden this afternoon I captured this shot of the bougainvillea that I rescued from St. Dorothy's last year.  It is blooming beautifully.  The fuchsias I rescued are not blooming but are getting plenty of healthy green leaves finally.  Here's a photo of the bougainvillea in bloom.



I put the cameras out a little earlier tonight.  Then I went down to put the garbage cans out on the street.  And saw the rear bumper cam from my car on the driveway on my way back up!!!  I'm really glad that it didn't roll off into nowhere like my favorite coffee cup did years ago when I forgot it on top of the truck.  Luckily it's a sturdy little thing built for the outdoors and everything is intact.  I'll check the video tomorrow morning to see if I can catch the ride.

It was a quiet night crocheting and I lost track of time. 

Bex is feeling better today, so we are all well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment