Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday - Day 123

I woke up with the alarm and felt okay.  Still kinda low energy and hard to focus.

Wifi reared its ugly head immediately.  I have wasted too much time on this issue this week.

I slogged as best I could through work. 

While on hold with wifi provider, I finished a video I've been working on for a while.

Then, after the call getting dropped Bex and I decided to drive down to the store and get a live person to figure this out.

There was one person and one employee in the store when we arrived.  We waited at a good distance patiently.  A half hour.  Anther couple came in behind us an waited at the other end of the store.  My issue was taking a half hour and the rep hit a snag.  Rather than have us wait longer, he suggested we return in the morning.

Damn.

On the way home, Bex and I picked up Mexican food to go and decided that we wanted margaritas as well.  They were delicious.


Smartest way to deliver to go cocktails I've seen yet.

We are tired and frustrated, a teensy bit tipsy, but are well.  I hope you are well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment