Monday, July 20, 2020

Sunday - Day 125

Slept okay again last night.

I transcribed in the morning after a late start.  Not a lot of energy again today.  I stared at my face in the mirror when I got up and wondered what the fuck life is about anymore.  It's not even really about the pandemic at this point.  It's feeling stuck in projects in my home and like I don't have the time or energy to do what I want to.  I know I'll get past the feeling.

Jess ordered groceries and I got everything together to head down to pick them up and to pick some pears from her trees.  But my car wouldn't start.  Dead battery.  There are no vehicles powerful enough to jump it here so I called for roadside assistance to come jump start it.  But I'm having trouble receiving text messages from USAA and have no idea why. 

This afternoon shaped up to be very frustrating and I was pushing back tears again.

Two hours and 15 minutes for the jump start to get here.  I need to figure out how to get one of those thingamajigs he pulled out of the back of the van.  My car started right up. 

I made Sonoma chicken salad for a light dinner and it was good.  Summertime food I don't get often.

Bex ate something that disagreed with her and is not feeling so hot.  No fever.  Other than that, we are well.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment