Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday - Day 127

Another rough night but I got up with the alarm.

Work was busy this morning.  AT&T notified me their tech was on the way.  A day before my appointment, which was cool.

It took them a while to figure it out.  One short in a line, and another was broken, so they repaired, then replaced a line and box.  Subscribing to the line protection helps.  No charge.

The only issue was yellowjackets got a little riled up.  In the midst of addressing that, I discovered Loretta has been infested with at least one nest in her boot again.  I didn't check this spring.  Now I'll need to carefully open all the doors and check/spray.

The afternoon was uneventful and I got some work done.  I worked on the new crochet project again this evening and lost track of time again.  It is quite enjoyable and nice to tune out.  I discovered by accident that when I have the stitch counter open, it blocks most notifications. 

We are doing well at the ranch.  I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment